Michael, I checked out your PR https://github.com/apache/roller/pull/119
and bumped Struts up to 6.1.2 and then saw errors when running the
integration tests. When I upgraded Struts-Bootstrap to 5.0.0 those errors
went away, but parts of the Roller UI look a little funky, e.g. button
placement is off on the editor page. I'm going to do some more testing and
fixing and see if I get that PR ready for merge.

Dave