Is there a change log so I can test specific changes?

From a new install everything worked well.

Observations:

####

From the docs is there a reason for the incorrect quote ` rather than ' as I have to change it to grant all.

mysql> create database rollerdb DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 DEFAULT
COLLATE utf8_general_ci;
mysql> grant all on rollerdb.* to scott@`%' identified by `tiger';
mysql> grant all on rollerdb.* to scott@localhost identified by `tiger';

####

Create weblog, possibly unnecessary log message when handle is invalid?

http://www/roller/roller-ui/createWeblog!save.rol

 * The handle you specified is not valid
 * Unexpected error validating weblog -- check Roller logs

org.apache.roller.weblogger.WebloggerException: Invalid handle: 'test-another%%%%'

at org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.jpa.JPAWeblogManagerImpl.getWeblogByHandle(JPAWeblogManagerImpl.java:370) ~[classes/:?]

at org.apache.roller.weblogger.business.jpa.JPAWeblogManagerImpl.getWeblogByHandle(JPAWeblogManagerImpl.java:358) ~[classes/:?]

at org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.struts2.core.CreateWeblog.myValidate(CreateWeblog.java:183) ~[classes/:?]