Hi Greg,

I could reproduce it, this seems to be a cache invalidation issue.

the entry will disappear if you clear the cache via the Maintenance UI. Roller has also various cache settings which can be set in roller properties, e.g age based eviction which would further mitigate this.

This is probably a bug but not a show stopper IMHO - updating entries works fine for example,

best regards,
michael