+1 binding.

They were minor observations.  Thanks.

On 20/08/2024 10:05, Christofer Dutz wrote:
Hi all,

technically I count exactly one formal vote: That of Micael.
Greg and Dave didn't formally vote.

If Dave counted his initial email on the RC being available as implicit vote, please not
that there is no such thing as an implicit vote. If you want your initial email to count,
please add something down the lines of "this email also counts as my +1" or
such.

And would be great, if Greg could formally cast a vote, as you state that a vote is a
"+1, 0 or -1 with reasons".

Chris