Hi Alex,

+1 for royale-docs. If I would like to make something like Olaf [1] started
and move all his already gathered information in that structure where in
your opinion guys should it go ? Into the royale-docs as gh pages or into
royale-asjs as Wiki ?

Does anyone is against to have it Olaf's work as an starting point ?

[1] https://github.com/ok-at-github/flexjs-docs/wiki

Thanks,
Piotr

--