Great start!

Some comments:

> But for Vivid, I'm still figuring if it should be
> something "flat" and very simple, or go with something more elaborated
> since the thing I did in the example with orange button.

“Flat” is still “in”, but the trend has been moving a bit towards odd blocky
relief.

I think “vivid” should probably be more-or-less flat, but ideally it should
have some subtle animations and there should be some way to support relief
buttons.

> * I like the look and feel of Google Material, how textfields looks and
> behaves, the animations, and visual concepts. But the problem is that all
> that visuals are clearly Google Material.

Material Design is something you either like or hate. For general purpose, I
think Bootstrap is probably more generally useful.

https://bootswatch.com/ <https://bootswatch.com/>

I do think it would be cool to have a Material Design theme and an iOS theme
which could be dynamically swapped depending on the platform.

> * In the other hand, someone would want to join me in this effort?

I personally have a lot on my plate right now. I hope someone else does help
you on this because I think it’s really important to have. What about Trevor
and Angelo who started on some work a few months ago?

> * About colors…

I think that it should be easy for clients to define color sets (similar to how
it’s done with MDL). There should be a way to use the compiler to have color
variables or possibly a Theme class which globally changes colors at runtime
(or compile time).

Harbs