Let’s hope FDT provides Royale support. We need a presence in Eclipse. New
versions of Eclipse support generic editors that support language servers so
maybe Josh’s work can be reused…

________________________________
From: Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2017 7:41:24 PM
To: dev@royale.apache.org; ngra...@idylog.com
Subject: Re: Source path in framework SWCs

AFAIK, there is no way to link the source-path "out-of-the-box".  It is a
limitation of Flash Builder.  We might provide a script that injects the
links into a project's files.  That's about the best we can do, short of
monkey-patching FB.

Long-term, the newer IDEs (VSCode, Moonshine) and older IDEs that have
active support (FDT, possibly) will eventually replace FB.  I am only
maintaining FB so there is one less thing to have to change to get started
with Royale, but you may want to move off of FB before you finish.

-Alex