Hi Om,

I'm working on the website content and want to know about NPM to update
pages with real info.
could you share your plans about releasing Apache Royale in NPM?
I suppose you can't still make this due to some final renaming?

Let me know in order to remove this info if you think we'll need more time
to get Royale on NPM

Thanks!