Hi Harbs

> It’s working pretty well for me.
>
> I’d be interesting in knowing what’s not working for you.

1.- In MXML, if I'm in a bead and write <js:Vert and hit CTRL+SPACE I
expect suggest VerticalLayout bead, but it says there's no suggestions

2.- I'm in "RoyaleThemes" example project and has .vscode folder with
settings.json pointing to the maven generated apache royale 0.9.0-snapshot
SDK

3.- AS3 is working mostly fine (it generates class, methods...), but if I
try to create a var b:Button, the Button is not suggested when CTRL+SPACE
is hit, so no imports are generated.

Let me know if this works for you or is normal at this point. I think with
FlexJS I get more things when I use 0.4 or 0.5 If I can remember right