Hi,

I'm developing a TreeGrid (Tree/DataGrid hybrid). It could use the ability to
add and remove rows on the fly. Right now, we only can add/remove/change data
to our dataProvider and then have all of the itemRenderers re-generated. At
least I do not see that there exists beads to do otherwise.

I'm thinking that when you add DataProviderItemsChangeNotifier to a List
strand, you could also replace the itemRenderer factory that is more "capable":

DataItemRendererFactoryForArrayListSupportsItemsAdded
DataItemRendererFactoryForArrayListSupportsItemsRemoved
DataItemRendererFactoryForArrayListSupportsItemsAddedAndRemoved
DataItemRendererFactoryForArrayListSupportsItemsChanged
DataItemRendererFactoryForArrayListSupportsItemsAddedChangedAndRemoved

This would keep with the PAYG philosophy and let developers choose the precise
features they wanted to include.

What do you think? Does something like this already exist and I just don't see
it; I don't want to duplicate effort.

—peter