From: Alex Harui<mailto:aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Sent: Thursday, December 7, 2017 12:46 AM
To: dev@royale.apache.org<mailto:dev@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: MXML attributes, minification, and initialization

I think our choices are to not allow any public vars in MXML Components,
or to warn folks if they use public vars that are primitive types.  I
guess I don't care too much which way folks want to go.  Sounds like the
first options, I would probably choose the second.  Let's see what others
think.

But I'm pretty certain we'll need to keep @export statements so the
properties can be set from MXML.  At least for a while.

My 2 cents,
-Alex