My thoughts about DynamicItemsRendererFactoryForArrayListData was initially
that this bead allows for Adding and Removing items from List. I just
didn't have chance to finish it. As I said you can even remove it and use
your own.
In whatever direction you will go I just need solution which allows me for
dynamic add/remove from MDL Table.

Thanks, Piotr

> Hi Peter,
>
> If your new Beads, will be doing also adding, you can even replace my
> DynamicItemsRendererFactoryForArrayListData. I'm ok in whatever direction
> you will go. There is an example which is using that bead [1]
>
> [1] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/tree/develop/examples/royale/
> MDLDynamicTableExample
>
> Thanks, Piotr

>> I'm trying to see if my new RemoveItemRendererBead works with
>> DynamicItemsRendererFactoryForArrayListData and discovered that this
>> class is listening to the model for the ITEM_ADDED event.
>>
>> The model doesn't dispatch the event - the dataProvider (ArrayList)
>> dispatches the event. The model dispatches events like selectedIndexChanged.
>>
>> Is it OK that I change this class to listen to the dataProvider (aka
>> ArrayList) in the model? I don't see that anything is depending on
>> something that is not happening.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Peter
>>

> --