Hi Olaf,

my global opinion always was that the website is only marketing thing. We
are not releasing it as a product, and that's what apache legal said, so we
should not we worried about it. We are not publishing nothing ilegal, and
with things that we can't use. All is based on WP and a theme that is
licensed (buyed) to do this.

The problem will be if we want to release some code of that website, since
is not "created" by this Royale project.

For that reason is why I'm saying that website is only a tool and not our
main focus.
You Try-it-app is a focus since is an app that covers lots of things: help
people to come to us and try us, is a living example os an App built with
royale, is marketing for us...lots of things involved.

As you said this is only a matter of opinions. I only want to express what
are zones of work where we have sufficient work invested (website) and
other zones that will be critical for many of our users that are not
working (UI Components, themes, styling,...)

That's my opinion, but only that

Thanks