Hi Justin,

We have it now and are doing the correct thing in a natural way. An Apache
Member who was on my first PMC has explained the situation well. He calls it
“cups and saucers” when we discovered a single GPL file had been in a few
releases we removed it. It is best effort and sometimes things spill.

Shine the light forward.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone