Does the DataGridExample work for you? I didn’t realize (for some reason) that
the MDL grid was based on DataGrid; I thought it was written from scratch and
independent.

The container height should not be zero since it is explicitly calculated in
DataGridLayout. I’ll take a look tomorrow my time.

Peter