This is for the help documentation, but maybe there are already some
conventions in place for the code base that we should follow.

   1. Are we using all lower case, sentence case (Getting started), or
   initial caps (Getting Started) for directory and file names?
   2. Are we using sentence case or initial caps for the title at the top
   of each help doc's text?
   3. Are we using underscores (Getting_Started) or HTML code
(Getting%20Started)?
   I see the former in the code for the web page and the latter for the help
   docs.
   4. Are we using declarative verbs (Get started) or gerunds (Getting
   started)?

My preferences would be

   1. Sentence case
   2. Sentence case
   3. Underscores
   4. Declarative

but I am the new kid on the block.

Whatever is the Royale way for these matters, I want to declare it in the
README for the doc project so other contributors have four fewer things to
stall over

Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/