Right, we should make this ourselves, but in the right way, using the right
path designed for this.
The wheel is already created so we should find how to make the wheel and
not trying to reinvent it.

In [1] seems to be the right steps to create a Jekyll theme from scratch. I
think we should follow this, and configure our _config.yml with the
published result.

Before changing more in the page doc example I did in WP, I think we should
follow this steps and try to make a theme with that and see the results.

Carlos