Regarding Routing.  I don't know what "generic" means.  There is now a
bead that dispatches an event when the hash fragment changes.  Logic in
ASDoc processes that hash.  Maybe there is some standard encoding we can
pack in the hash that could map to view states or something, but it would
make the hash uglier, IMO.

Thoughts?
-Alex