From: Carlos Rovira<mailto:carlosrov...@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2018 12:33 PM
To: dev@royale.apache.org<mailto:dev@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: What is x and y? What is width and height?

I don't have right now a proposal for this, but it seems to me that
introduce calculations that affects performance will be a bad idea. That
will make us not elegible for some escenarios/people. On e of the things I
like from Royale is that in the end we are outputting the most easy code
while we are making it easy for coders through MXML/AS3.
I think we should look the problem in other perspective to avoid impacts in
performance