Hi

I saw Alina post in user list about substitutes and I think one important
one is:

import mx.collections.ArrayCollection; //very similar to
org.apache.royale.collections.TreeData

In order to ease the port of Flex apps to Royale, one thing we try is to
reuse as much AS3 logic, while in UX we need to create all new code

ArrayCollection is very close to business logic, and widely used in AMF
calls.

I suggest we should have ArrayCollection in Royale and even respect
namespace to avoid users to change any line in AS3 code.

Only with this point we can remove lots of pain in migration process from
Flex to Royale

what do you think?