Hi Carlos,

In my opinion the simpler it is the better. If you can provide simple
component, that should be user responsibility create using beads/css or
other items more sophisticated things.
OR we could do this in a separate module.

I agree with the idea to do not repeat large and heavy components which
were in Flex.

Thanks, Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki