Hi Piotr,

thanks! :), don't worry I can wait for you to come, I can still be
preparing the "scenario" so when you come is all more easy to collaborate
:).

Regarding names and namespace, I'm a great advocate that these things
matters, I know people can use different prefixes if they want, but in the
end, 99% of the people will use what we put on place. The same as people
using spark in flex ends writing <s:Button/>.

but Anyway, I want to know that these change was ok with you all, and as
well notify before making changes suddenly in git about this.

Thanks! :)