Hi Lucas,

for the words changed with Lucas he seems working in other things and his
interest about AS3 has shifted, so I don't see that as a possibility. He
already seems to busy since I write to him several days ago and he answer
me yesterday, so if donation takes place maybe it will delay several days
as Lucas respond to my notifications.

thanks