Hi,

I think I was too optimistic here. I was looking at JewelExample code and I
have more Basic dependencies, like "View"
But I'm very confused that after remove all "Basic" pom dependencies all is
compiling correctly.
I check parent poms, searching for "Basic" and I didn't find it...so how is
this magic going on? :?
I'm missing something? thoughts?

thanks

Carlos