I everyone and congrats for everything you are doing in the Apache Royale
adventure!

We have to start a new app and we will 99% do it in Apache Royale!!! YEAH

But we have a few questions just to be sure we won't crash the customer's
dreams:

- in Apache Flex we could re-use the app code to create the web app too,
that is completely like the app but, in the browser. Can we do the same
think in Apache Royale? I think yes and in a more simple way that
Flex...but i just wanted to be sure.

- in the current Apache Royale version can we use the map item and
communicate with it, for example, to draw an circle area on it  based on a
slider value?... can we put pin on it?

- in the current Apache Royale version can we get GPS values and do
pictures using the mobile camera?

- push notifications: are they managed?

- animations: are they managed?

- as we will publish both Android and IOS app do you see any critical thing
about it?

and the final BIG question: do you think apache is ready to a production
use?

thank you very much
Angelo