> I agree that beads could use organization.

My understanding of these beads is that in the best case, they could be
applied to various actors (DRY).
Even if it's probably a good idea to organize those beads, isn't there also
a danger to end up with more chaos?

Imagine if somebody implements an "AwesomeBead" which provides whatever
feature related to a TextField. So he assigns the bead to e.g. to
"beads.awesome.textfield".
Later somebody other implements a "TextArea" component and it turns out that
the "AwesomeBead" also works with the new "TextArea".
So, to make this clear we maybe want to move the "AwesomeBead" to
"beads.awesome"... but this would break any others apps.
In the worst case, this "AwesomeBead" would be just copied to
"beads.awesome.textarea".

I am not so experienced with the Royale code base as all of you.
I just want to mention that such organisation probably only works if such
bead classification/assignments don't change and the membership of all those
beads is really clear.

Just a thought...

Olaf

--