Hi Harbs,

I think that I still need to know what is a ComboBox in Royale, since is a
component that use to mean different things for different persons.
If is the same that we had in Flex, then I assume it will be a button with
a text and an arrow and a list dropdown, then if editable, people could
introduce text.
An important bead will be Autocomplete, since is what make this kind of
components usable.

Second, I use to search for how this component is done in current component
set. Is normal that the solutions out there should be the best we can do
now, so
looking at the HTML code we can abstract the components that we'll need in
Royale and see if there's some aggressive differences between JS and SWF
sides.
For example Slider is far different in SWF than JS.

For example I started a DropDownList in Jewel that I think can share many
things with ComboBox, but it was a first attempt and will still need much
work, I need to analyze more options to continue that work. If you are
working on ComboBox, I think is more intelligent to wait to your version
and then use it for Jewel for reuse.