Hi Harbs,

steps to make this:

1.- log into royale.codeoscopic.com (since is a WP site go to /wp-admin and
insert your credentials)
2.- go to *settings -> Codecolorer *(is the plugin that create the syntax
coloring for MXML and AS3 code)
3.- change the setting for height to what you prefer, right now is 300px
4.- check some post and see has the height ok
5.- go to "*Simply Static*" and click big blue button to generate the
entire static site
6.- download the zip
7.- overlay all the zip over your local royale website folder
8.- commit the diff changes, this will make that in few seconds the site
will be published automatically
9.- see your changes published ;)

Let me know, if you have any problem