Hi Olaf,

I definitely like much more the idea where Binding is switched ON/OFF
through beads than available always as it was in Flex. It is lightweight as
long as you won't create some HUGE enterprise application where Binding is
heavy usage - Does everything slow down ? We don't know and probably we
won't know till someone create some day such app.

Thanks,
Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki