No. We’re running the compiler-jx project with the following arguments:

+royalelib="C:\dev\flexjs\royale-asjs\frameworks"

+configname=royale

-debug

-closure-lib=C:\dev\goog\closure-library

--js-library-path+=C:\Users\Yishay\Documents\printui-flexjs\PortedPrintUI\lib

--js-external-library-path+=C:\Users\Yishay\Documents\printui-flexjs\PortedPrintUI\typedefs

--remove-circulars=true

--html-template=src\resources\mdl-js-index-template.html

--js-compiler-option+=--skip_type_inference

--targets=JSRoyale

C:\Users\Yishay\Documents\printui-flexjs\PortedPrintUI\src\PortedPrintUI.mxml