Carlos,

Have you verified that small messages do not work with the MX RemoteObject?  I
thought I saw Small Message support when I was migrating the code.

Thanks,
-Alex

On 10/15/18, 10:01 AM, "Carlos Rovira" <carlosrov...@apache.org> wrote:

    Hi Alina,

    just for if you don't know. If you use BlazeDS Java server, remember to set
    up small messages to false, or you RemoteObjects will not work. To get
    small messages we'll need to upgrade AMF serialization-deserialization to
    know how to handle DSK, DSA, and DSC RemoteClass aliases.

    Best

    Carlos

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jamesward.com%2Fcensus2-tests%2Fmessagebroker%2Famf&amp;data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C2c37c46672674f1fefba08d632bfe6bc%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636752197124775317&amp;sdata=rIKSdq63SumU2rd5WBHkDA7h0M52ur5yD%2F4C0Md9G60%3D&amp;reserved=0";

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpaste.apache.org%2FRVtj&amp;data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C2c37c46672674f1fefba08d632bfe6bc%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636752197124775317&amp;sdata=Y3Y3gKcpzsfWeZ0TPS4Eyn0wHx1UrHaLYhx51C4W0HE%3D&amp;reserved=0

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpaste.apache.org%2FH4Sm&amp;data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C2c37c46672674f1fefba08d632bfe6bc%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636752197124775317&amp;sdata=lkmEjQSUkJWjekEpc%2FnmtvjCg%2FJJ7YrqfGt%2Fpom6VDA%3D&amp;reserved=0

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpaste.apache.org%2FEpS8&amp;data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C2c37c46672674f1fefba08d632bfe6bc%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636752197124775317&amp;sdata=MvHv26J5QgtGIpACWdEjTRYdL43PVKEhHPgRbcEWk9E%3D&amp;reserved=0

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fabout.me%2Fcarlosrovira&amp;data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7C2c37c46672674f1fefba08d632bfe6bc%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636752197124775317&amp;sdata=lXqELEwnu1Gw7%2FECrsHEw5AZR6i%2BF15%2FjTNAgkg3C6k%3D&amp;reserved=0