Hi Piotr,

Jewel Grid implements a flex grid column layout based on columns.
By default is configured to 12 columns (check _layout.sass)

$grid-columns: 12 !default

you can change this to other value, but doing that will need to change as
well GridCellLayout MAX_COLUMNS

public static const MAX_COLUMNS:Number = 12;

normally columns in this kind of systems use to be 12 and 24

Then you should have into account that all works with "numerators" /
"denominators"

Since Grid is about responsiveness you hace 4 sizes : Phone, Tablet,
Desktop and WideScreen

each one has its own set of numerator / denominator (i.e: for phones:
phoneNumerator/phoneDenominator)

In this way the interface will adapt automatically to the sizes you set up.

So regarding your question, can we size to percentages? I think not, you
can setup to the closes "grid" column config for example 9/12 and 3/12 for
example:

<j:Grid gap="true">
        <j:GridCell desktopNumerator="9" desktopDenominator="12"
                    tabletNumerator="9" tabletDenominator="12"
                    phoneNumerator="9" phoneDenominator="12">
        </j:GridCell>
        <j:GridCell desktopNumerator="3" desktopDenominator="12"
                    tabletNumerator="3" tabletDenominator="12"
                    phoneNumerator="3" phoneDenominator="12">
        </j:GridCell>
    </j:Grid>

This will make all sizes (phone/tablet/desktop) be 9/12 of the width for
first column and 3/12 of the width for second column (and use gap)

HTH

Carlos