Hi Mark

El vie., 11 ene. 2019 a las 19:59, Kessler CTR Mark J
(<mark.kessler....@usmc.mil.invalid>) escribió:

> Carlos,
>     I understand your logic now.  Yes, having the SDK package / bundle
> updated outside our environment on another machine once and then brought
> into the environment with other downloaded attached pieces would be fine.

maybe I'm wrong, but I think "package.json" will build your software (bring
the external lib) and put available at "build-time" so then you can deploy
as normal. I use Maven and I think there's a maven plugin to do this, since
people I know told me, but since I didn't have this problem and have very
few time I could not investigate it. If you use maven you could check about
that plugin since I think is the right way to do this kind of things for JS
libs.

>     So I was allowed 2 weeks to test convert our only small app's client
> layout (Flex targeting flash).  I think we've managed to do about 60%
> mockup in that time.  Would you like me to start a new thread with my
> experiences / challenges / work-arounds?

Yes, please, I think it will be good to know about it :)

Thanks

Carlos