Hi Alex,

El lun., 14 ene. 2019 a las 18:37, Alex Harui (<aha...@adobe.com.invalid>)
escribió:

>  Right now there are some places where we unset by setting width/height to
> "".  I think those will have to change to "initial" but it is the same
> principle.

But changing "" to "initial" seems to me focus just in HTML platform. What
happens with SWF or future targets...or maybe I'm not understanding your
proposal?

> So think about the "meaning" behind the need to unset width/height and
> whether there is a place in the implementation that is the right time to do
> that.

I think already did with this code right?

public function setWidth(value:Number, noEvent:Boolean = false):void
{
if (_width !== value)
{
_width = value;
COMPILE::JS
{
 this.positioner.style.width = isNaN(_width) ? "initial" : value.toString()
+ 'px';
}
if (!noEvent)
dispatchEvent(new Event("widthChanged"));
}
}

Let me know if is ok for you

Thanks