Hi Yishay,

Your example is showing how to avoid it, but user probably won't null
anything in css. That's the situation. As for the scenario - Let's say that
you have component which has inside of View instantiation of another
component. Situation looks like that:

type as bead X.

In that situation dynamically instantiated component 2 will take bead X and
we will end up with above situation. Does that valid scenario for you?

Thanks,
Piotr