Hi Guys,

I just make changes which I have mention in other thread.

1. I have removed code which transfers beads through the components. [1] In
the results:
IBeadLayout - Is responsible for general layout of FormItem (default:
HorizontalLayout)
IFormItemContentArea - Is responsible for content (default: Group)
2. I have removed IFormItemLayout from default.css cause it wasn't used
3. I have adjusted ToureDeJewel to new changes. However there is one
problem which I need to get your thoughts how to resolve.
In TourDeJewel example there is FormItem with vertical layout, so to have
them laying out vertically you need:

1.
.verticalContentFormItem
{
IFormItemContentArea: ClassReference("org.apache.royale.jewel.VGroup");
}
2. <j:FormItem label="Favorite movies (at least 2)" className="
verticalContentFormItem" />>

In the results we have https://imgur.com/a/gV8DnyS - The same is with next
item which has content HGroup.

Because of that I committed my changes to feature/formitemview_cleanup.
I think as a user - I will have to create my own Group which taking care of
that stuff - What do you think ?

After my changes each part of FormItem is doing the right things and css
looks like that:

j|FormItem {
  IBeadLayout:
ClassReference("org.apache.royale.jewel.beads.layouts.HorizontalLayout");
  IBeadView: ClassReference("org.apache.royale.jewel.beads.views.FormItemView");
  IBeadModel:
ClassReference("org.apache.royale.jewel.beads.models.FormItemModel");
  IFormItemContentArea: ClassReference("org.apache.royale.jewel.Group");
}

[1]
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/commit/2af5cc10fbe064d5176162d8c8ee54f6edd6cafb

Thanks,