Carlos,

Problem itself was resolved in my code (to me it's workaround), but I'm
saying that you are assuming that all items in FormItem are centered which
in my opinion shouldn't happen. It has been done by that code [1] - In
users application he need to override this one in order to have it for
example aligned to left.

Here is the scenario:
1. User created form item in his form code [2]
2. He provided IBeadLayout in his css:
.myclass {
IBeadLayout:
ClassReference("org.apache.royale.jewel.beads.layouts.VerticalLayout");
}

Vertical layout has their children aligned to left, but due to [1] - that
behavior is overriden and children are aligned to center. - In order to fix
that I have to override again what framework is doing by this [3].

Do you understand what I'm implying now ? Does it make sense to you that
centering default children is may not be a good idea ?

[1]
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/blob/4b87febad117ca0a38c0fa78700ccafd5aa1ff30/frameworks/themes/JewelTheme/src/main/resources/defaults.css#L473
[2] https://paste.apache.org/t9LV
[3] https://paste.apache.org/9Wl2