Hi Olaf,

before comment anything, I must say that I didn't read the new license, but
IICRC the changes was for new Java 11 version

Anyway, Royale is using Java 8, and our code can be compiled with either,
Oracle Java, or OpenJDK. So, that means for me, that if Oracle could make
some change in license that could be a problem, people could always go with
any Open JDK out there.

Maybe not an answer based on the license terms that you could expect, but
maybe we don't have to worry by any Oracle changes. I thing they do that in
order to target big enterprises and customers that could generate some
profit for them paying some maintenance or support service.

Best

Carlos