Hi Greg,

that sounds to me like an amazing work. Thanks for working on this.

I think the best way to integrate this should be creating a branch so Harbs
and others could adapt the other code to the new API changes, and commit to
that branch that fixes (if there are located in our repo) so all is working
when merged. Or all could test our code against those changes and try to
adapt what we see in our code and report if we find any problem that should
be taken into account before merge.

Don't know the uses behind that, but seems that knowing how we should
change the existing code should make us adapt to the new changes fast and
easily.

About reflection, I tried some months ago to do some work on that and as
you said, I found some parts was not working. So great to see you fixed
that as well :)

I think getting APIs more close to the original flash but all in a Royale
API would be good for all since we'll get other step close to ease
migrations.

Thanks and can't wait to see that code! :)