Here is the current state of our Wikipedia page in my editor area [1]. I
have a few things to add, like figuring out how to make the logo appear in
the info box and adding more interesting stuff to the "salient features"
section. I also want to add a section about the community and how to become
a participant.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Inukjuak/Apache_Royale