Thanks Andrew!

will add as I create the new page.

About Apache Royale Contribution, don't understand the relation with your
company to be a contributor by your side.
For example I'm a contributor and work for Codeoscopic, but there's not
need that I must get permission to contribute to OS projects
by my company. So I think you can contribute on your own, and be the listed
as the Harman contact person.

thanks :)