Hi Andrew,

good point! That's without doubt another new point to bring to :

- Royale-docs: We can follow most of the documentation available here [1]
- Examples: In this case I don't see a Tour app since the use cases are
very direct and can be exposed in few examples.
Greg already provide 3 examples that shows all the things currently
developed here [2]. I think we'll need to do soon a blog example
covering Crux too that could be one of those or a new one. For example TODO
List example would be a good one to apply Crux ;)

[1] https://swizframework.jira.com/wiki/spaces/SWIZ/overview
[2] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/tree/feature/Crux/examples/crux

So many work there too to make it all avaialble to Apache Royale users as
easy as possible ;)