From: Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2019 1:58:11 PM
To: dev@royale.apache.org
Subject: Re: Uploading files with parameters

Hi Yishay,

Yes that is a good plan - however I still have some questions to make sure
that I will pursue this addition correctly.

Then, FileModelWithParams would set the correct param in the FormData

Do you agree on my idea have here params:FormData property as I understand ?

I agree with the rest that blop should be read only, it will be set
somewhere along the road in FileModel etc, but later when we comes to
upload I will have to change URLStream to handle FormData. Cause it looks
like that

1. FileUploader upload stuff trough URLBinaryLoader  [1]
2. URLBinaryLoader creates stream and send the data [2] using URLStream -
Btw. in that place I don't know why we are not using URLBinaryUploader.
3. URLStream will need to handle what kind of data is being send BinaryData
or FormData here [3] - Here we should have already filled FormData in
ealier stages, so no validation or something what is in FormData.

Let me know if you see that differently.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/blob/51636852d1d791703cb74b011741fb1f003d5863/frameworks/projects/Network/src/main/royale/org/apache/royale/file/beads/FileUploader.as#L86
[2]
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/blob/51636852d1d791703cb74b011741fb1f003d5863/frameworks/projects/Network/src/main/royale/org/apache/royale/net/URLBinaryLoader.as#L162
[3]
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/blob/0a9a732845a5d90c615754c0f8078f7b2f649893/frameworks/projects/Network/src/main/royale/org/apache/royale/net/URLStream.as#L136

Thanks,
Piotr

pon., 15 lip 2019 o 11:01 Yishay Weiss <yishayj...@hotmail.com> napisał(a):

> Hi Piotr,
>
> It looks like IFileModel should have a
>
> set fileContent(content:BinaryData):void
>
> Then, FileModelWithParams would set the correct param in the FormData and
> FileModel would simply set blob.
>
> IFileModel.blob should be read only.
>
> That way, you can still use the rest of the beads the same way, only
> changing the model. How does that sound?

Piotr Zarzycki