"RawGit is now in a sunset phase and will soon shut down" [1]

It just came to my attention today that some of the framework code uses
script tag injections for rawgit urls, and I checked that service... it
could be shut down as early as October 2019.
This looks to only be used in MXRoyale and AceEditor.

One of the uses seems to be for base64 encoding and decoding, which
(hopefully) can be replaced with native browser functions, I think [2]

For now, I am just highlighting this. I realize we are in release mode for
0.96, but we probably want to ensure another release before too long with
alternative script urls before that service drops out.

1. https://rawgit.com/
2. https://caniuse.com/#feat=atob-btoa