This is the goal of syncing everything tomorrow. I asked you to publish
first link and source code on website, cause my announce probably go first
one and I didn't want to mislead with what will be on website. However if
you wanted to do that differently I'm fine - Couple of hours of misleading
doesn't hurts anyone maybe. - We will see tomorrow.

--

Piotr Zarzycki