Hi Carlos,

I just wanted to add that even if component is being added to the parent in
HTML doesn't mean that you will have on it their real sizes immediately.
Good example is TabBar where I would like to add navigation buttons. [1] In
theory it's simple in order to determine whether we don't have enough space
and have to show navigation buttons we need to use couple of properties
scrollLeft, scrollWidth, offsetWidth. However even after "initComplete" -
those properties are indicating 0px and until you change just a bit size of
the window they will stay like that - even if you do something on the UI
(random clicking etc).

I was able to successfully resolve that, but I did hack, so I decided to do
not commit that View to Royale - it stays in our application code. I do
simple thing - when component is created I'm setting up for
parent.element.style.visibility = "hidden". - When I get "initComplete" or
whatever event indicating that everything has been added to parent - I'm
doing  parent.element.style.visibility = "visible" and do check of
scrollLeft, scrollWidth, offsetWidth
after requestAnimationFrame(refreshNavigationButtonVisibility).

In the other words you may end up with something similar Carlos, which I'm
not sure is the code which we would like to have in Royale.

[1] https://ibb.co/HhjHPJ6

Thanks,
Piotr

--