Hi,
In order to have an overview of the style structure, we have done some tests
with SASS and Jewel.

The structure we have identified consists of 3 parts, in order of dependence is
as follows:

- In the Jewel project of the Apache Royale framework, you will find the .sass
classes of the Jewel components, here you define the basic aspects of each one.
- In the Themes folder of the Royale framework, we find the JewelTheme project,
in this project the default appearance of the Jewel components is defined
according to their type (Primary, secondary or Emphasized)
- On the same route, we find different projects that define a particular style
for a specific type, for example: Jewel-Light-NoFlat-Primary-Blue-Theme.

We were able to create a new style, "xxx-Primary-Theme", which depends on the
JewelTheme library (which in turn depends on the .sass of the Jewel library)

We have also been able to add a copy of Jewel Theme to the structure of our
project, as indicated in [1]

Up to this point, we have been able to compile and use our own styles.

The problem we have arises when we need to modify the general appearance of a
component (located in the SASS folder of the Jewel library)

For example, we need to modify the default padding of the Button element. What
would be the correct way to make this modification?

We would need a solution that would allow us to modify our style, without
losing the code updates that are continuously carried out in the SDK.

[1] https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/component-sets/jewel/theme-creation

thanks for everything.

Hiedra.