My problem is that this code

                <inp:ValidatedRadioButtonBox x="169" y="117"
id="viRadioButtonBox" direction="horizontal" defaultValue="Radio 2">
                                                              <mx:RadioButton
label="1" value="Radio 1"/>
                                                              <mx:RadioButton
label="2" value="Radio 2" />
                                                              <mx:RadioButton
label="3" value="Radio 3"/>

                </inp:ValidatedRadioButtonBox>

Looks like this

[cid:image001.png@01D603AC.12544860]

It’s because the measured height for buttons 1 and 2 is different from button
3. Moreover, button 3 changes its measured height in different phases of the
layout due to its positioner.offsetHeight changing.

The weird thing is that positioner looks exactly the same [1], whether its
offsetHeight is 19 or 34. Any ideas would be welcome.

[1]
<label class="RadioButton" style="position: absolute;"><input type="radio"
class="RadioButtonIcon" id="_radio_2" value="Radio 3">3</label>