Hi Carlos,

I’m not yet convinced by Chris’s arguments. I think the quickest path to a
release is for me to start one this evening using the CI server, which I intend
to do unless anyone has objections to that.

From: Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 2:44:03 PM
To: Apache Royale Development <dev@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Some info from the current CI server emails

Hi Yishay,

if we are not doing objections to any of us using any of the RM process
available is ok for me. But I though Alex was not on that page for what I
saw in his other thread response.

About technical requeriments. Are you ok with the evidences Chris reported
various times about that the new standard process is all what we need?

He responded again some minutes ago to the other list

Thanks

Carlos