From: Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 4:47 PM
To: Apache Royale Development <dev@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Royale compiler remove labels and/or icons randomly (was Re: Control
over export/rename: Finally giving up)

Hi

I'm sorry to say that the Josh's fix I commented is not fixing the thing I
suggested. The problem of labels removed is still there as you can see in the
following image (I had it today again):

https://imgur.com/a/NEiUZXH

The labels or icons that are removed change, so I think this could be some
thread problem since happens un one compilation from around other 15 or so...

If someone could take a look at this, would be great, since I think is an
important problem.
I think we should detect what's happening if we can before 1.0

Thanks